Complete Floor Care
Proper floor care not only enhances the appearance of a building but also helps to extend the life of the flooring. Well-maintained floors also ensure safety for employees and customers.
We offer several floor care solutions that can be included in your commercial cleaning plan. Here's what we do and the benefits associated with each:
● Stripping and waxing - Removing older layers of wax from your floor and adding a polished shine for a better finish. Wax protects the floor from wear, dirt accumulation, and scratching. The best part is that it extends your floor's lifespan and prolongs costly repairs.
● Buffing - Our experts use a machine equipped with a rotating buffing pad to polish and shine your floor. Buffing helps restore the floor and can make it more resistant to future scratching. Your floor also stays shiny and protected between strip and wax projects. This is typically on a set frequency based on foot traffic. Our experts will provide the recommended frequency to maintain the building in top shape during a facility evaluation.
● Carpet shampoo, spotting, and extraction - Adding shampoo solution to beat hard-to-reach dirt. Professional carpet cleaning helps to extend the life of your carpet. Over time dirt, dust, allergens, and other debris build up in the carpet and cause fibers to break down and split. Removing this buildup will improve longevity, helping you enjoy your carpets long-term.
● Honing and polishing - Our service experts will smoothen and improve the shine of your stone surfaces. Polishing repairs the damage from regular wear and tear while restoring the appearance and overall value of stone materials.
● Restroom floor scrubbing - Helps reduce odors caused by dirt and grime and can reduce contaminants in the air that lead to poor air quality.
● Wood floor care - cleaning and polishing your wood floors for a new, consistent shine
● Rubber floor care - Mopping and scrubbing your rubber floors to keep them clean and extend their lifespan.
● Raised computer flooring care - Removing dirt and dust efficiently and safely in a way that doesn't put your underground electrical or data systems at risk.
Regular floor care keeps your floors clean and well-maintained, helping create a professional and welcoming atmosphere for employees and customers.
Accidents, slips, and injuries happen. The facilities that take measures against these possibilities early tend to avoid these occurrences while extending the lifespan of their floors on top of it. As your facility partner, we help prevent slips and falls while extending the shelf life of your flooring. Combining these two benefits makes AMR-US a high return on investment for many companies in the D.C. metropolitan area.
Click the button below to contact us today for a tailored floor care solution for your facility.